Jola is one of the fastest growing companies in the channel.
We are looking for a Provisioning Co-ordinator to join our Provisioning Team and help support our fast-growing company.
Reporting to the Provisioning Team Leader, the Provisioning Co-ordinator will normally be based at our offices in Stapleford but currently working from home. They would support the Provisioning Team with order management, customer queries and supplier relations.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, great attention to detail, good phone/email manner. Previous experience in an administration role is desired but not essential.
Jola is an award-winning, channel-only supplier of communications, specialising in data SIMs for IoT, M2M and mobile broadband.
Besides traditional resellers and dealers, we service IT VARs, MSPs and IoT specialists, trusted by their customers to deliver and support solutions.
We have adapted our approach to address the particular needs of each channel, providing customised services and support.
- Ideally Full time – 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Part time would be considered for the right candidate.
Ideal start date
- Order placement
- Regular updates to customers
- Managing assignment and completion of your own tasks
- Coordinating with colleagues on their involvement with orders
- Administrative tasks
- Building relationships with suppliers and customers
- Customer queries via phone and email.
- Taking messages for other teams across the business.
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls where required
- Proven experience in a similar role preferred
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Methodical and organised
- Ability to maintain deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Occasionally, some flexibility may be required to ensure timescales are maintained
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Confident and personable when dealing with people at all levels
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension with company contributions
- Death in service insurance
- Private Healthcare – Vitality
- Perkbox – free cinema tickets, coffees and discounted shopping, dining and holidays
- 25 days annual leave pro-rata
Partner Manager ‘UK Based’
This is a field-based role covering a defined territory within the UK with one day a month in the Head Office. You will be responsible for managing signed Partners, prospecting and converting leads as well as helping to identify target Partners and sectors including MSP’s ISP’s and Telecom resellers. You will be responsible for your own revenue targets, and must be able to demonstrate a history of strategic planning and achieving targets and goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining relationships with strategic Partners
- Generating new business sales and growing revenues from your Partner base
- Networking and prospecting target sectors and Partners
- Updating and reporting activity on the CRM of current Partners and prospects.
Critical Personal Attributes
- Demonstrate and live Jola’s core values
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Educated to degree standard or proven achievement in identical role
- Experience with: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn products, systems, process and technology quickly
How To Enquire about a Career with Jola
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com