Jola is one of the fastest growing companies in the channel.
Partner Manager ‘UK Based’
This is a field-based role covering a defined territory within the UK with one day a month in the Head Office. You will be responsible for managing signed Partners, prospecting and converting leads as well as helping to identify target Partners and sectors including MSP’s ISP’s and Telecom resellers. You will be responsible for your own revenue targets, and must be able to demonstrate a history of strategic planning and achieving targets and goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining relationships with strategic Partners
- Generating new business sales and growing revenues from your Partner base
- Networking and prospecting target sectors and Partners
- Updating and reporting activity on the CRM of current Partners and prospects.
Critical Personal Attributes
- Demonstrate and live Jola’s core values
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Educated to degree standard or proven achievement in identical role
- Experience with: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn products, systems, process and technology quickly
How To Enquire about a Career with Jola
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com