We are based in Whiteley Mill, 39 Nottingham Road, NG9 8AD.
Our company address is registered in England and Wales.
Our company registration number is 08992420.
Our VAT number is 188294066.
Our offices are open from 9am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however our out of hours support team work 24/7/365.
Jola is one of the fastest growing companies in the channel. Current opportunities are listed below.
Current Careers Available
Partner Manager - North
This is a field-based role covering the Northern Territory. The right candidate must have experience in mobile/IoT, hosted voice and connectivity selling into the MSP, IT reseller and voice reseller channels. The main purpose of the role is to build strong relationships with partners at all levels from CEO/MD down to Sales, Operations and Support.
Critical Personal Attributes
- – Demonstrate and live Jola’s core values
- – Have the ability to plan and meet targets set
- – A strong channel sales background
- – Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- – Ability to work unsupervised and plan your own time
- – Excellent written and verbal communications
Relationship building/long term prospecting
- – The ability to research industries and verticals through industry press, LinkedIn and events.
- – Build and maintain senior level relationships with large MSPs
Demonstrating and Training
- – On-ramping of new Partners to help them start selling Jola Products
- – Training of new products as they are launched
- – Re-activating and energising dormant Partners
Planning and Administration
- – Responsible for updating accurately Partner and prospect databases via CRM
- – Liaise with internal sales to target Partners with the most potential
- – Organise meetings with Partners and their end users
- – Follow up actions from meetings and training
- – End-user meetings to help partners sell
- – Joint partner and end-user conference calls
The job includes excellent benefits from critical illness cover to private health insurance including subsidised gym membership, bike funding scheme, cinema tickets, subsidised apple watch and much more. You will work as a team with an Internal Partner Manager and your compensation plan will reflect this. We offer market-rate salary and OTE with uncapped commission and a 2x accelerator to encourage over-performance.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org